Sunday, February 24, 2013

Happy Sunday!

Happy Sunday, blog readers! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

I know you all live busy lives - many of you are full time moms and dads, some of you run your own businesses, and many more work full time jobs to support your families - it means so much to me that you would take time to read my blog. Thank you! Since this blog is for readers, or as PBS would say, "viewers like you," (hehehe) let me know what you would like to see here. I would love to hear what kinds of projects and crafts you are interested in.

<---this is me asking...

"What projects and crafts would you like to read about?"

Here in the midwest we are supposed to get even more snow than we did last week. Kansas City got 9 inches (yikes!) and now the national weather service predicts we could get upwards of 10 inches on top of our 9 inches. This means I will be working from home and then when my work is done, working on crafts! Now is the perfect time to let me know what you want to see!

Thank you, again for stopping by. Stay warm and safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment